Nutrition Plans for Women
If you're tired of fad diets and quick fixes and are looking for lasting change that really makes a difference in your health, let's work together! Each program (except the "Basic Nutrition Assessment") includes a Personalized Health Assessment, providing:
- Food intake Evaluation - to understand your personal eating style, food preferences and food intolerances
- Lab work Analysis - assess recent blood work and provide nutrition guidelinens specific to your health and medical needs
- Nutritional Needs Assessment - determine your specific nutrient needs (calories, protein, fat, vitamins and minerals)
- A Personalized Healthy Eating & Exercise Plan - to help you achieve your health goals.
- Resources specific to your health needs- handouts, recipes and websites to support your new healthy habits
Basic Nutrition Assessment
Jill offers a 60-minute consultation by phone or in-person to discuss your health needs and goals. She will provide at least 2 suggestions to help you get started improving your health. This is a great place to start if you're not sure which plan is right for you.
The Quick-Start Plan
This program includes 3 one-one-one sessions with Jill (in person or by phone). If you're frustrated by all the conflicting nutrition information and don't know what to believe, Jill will help you separate facts from fiction so you know what lifestyle changes will really make a difference in your health!
Building Healthy Habits Plan
If you’re feeling sluggish and tired or your doctor has said, “you need to lose weight”, “your cholesterol is high” or “you need to lower your blood sugar”, then this program will help you get back on track with the support and guidance doctors don’t have time to offer. This program includes:
- 6 one-on-one sessions with Jill (in-person or by phone)
- A Personalized Wellness Assessment – After completing a questionnaire covering 7 areas of wellness, you will receive a Well Being score that will help guide the areas of your health and wellness that you would like to prioritize over the next 4 months.
- A one-on-one visit to a local grocery store of your choice for personalized food selection assistance and your specific questions answered
- Healthy Choices Eating Out Guide – Yes you can eat out! Get the inside scoop on the Top 10 Tips & Tricks for healthy eating out
- Email and phone support between appointments
The Ultimate Health for Life Plan
This program is designed to support and facilitate lasting lifestyle changes by working together for a full year to problem-solve real-life obstacles and gradually fine-tune the approach that fits for you and results in lasting change. In addition to all of the services included in the Building Healthy Habits Plan, this program includes:
- 12 one-one-one sessions with Jill (in-person or by phone)
- Personalized Menu Review—bring your favorite restaurant menus and we’ll identify which entrees are Healthy Best Picks for you
- Metabolic Function Testing: this non-invasive saliva test determines how your genes respond to specific foods, beverages and supplements. Jill then works with you to create a personalized plan based on your health needs, goals and lifestyle.
Lasting Change Maintenance Plan
Congratulations! You’ve made lifestyle changes that have boosted your energy, help you feel good about you, and are adding quality years to your life! Are you ready to go it alone? Most of us need additional support as we reinforce the new, healthy habits and shed the old, unhealthy habits.
This program includes 6 one-one-one sessions with Jill after completing the Building Healthy Habits Plan or The Ultimate Health for Life Plan. It provides additional coaching support to help maintain what you’ve achieved so far, while the new habits become more routine in your life. These sessions are every other month for one year.
If you’re tired of Fad Diets and “one-size-fits-all” plans that don’t work and want personalized nutrition for lifelong health, contact me now! 925-310-5545 or Jill@jillwestrd.com
Invite Jill to Speak
Get real advice from a Nutrition Expert for your group or association.To learn more, click here....